India’s Oldest and Premier International Trade Show relating to the Beauty & Spa Industry is back with its next edition in a bigger and better format. The trade show has been receiving over 6,500 Visitors to know about the numerous brands (around 100 Brands), that was displayed at the Beauty & Spa Expo in 2013.
With numerous displays from beauty, wellness, hair salon and the aesthetics industry, the Beauty & Spa expo has been garnering huge support since its inception four years ago, in 2010. Back with yet another edition, the 5th International Beauty & Spa Expo 2014 would be taking place at the nation’s financial capital Mumbai and the national capital Delhi.
The Exhibition is being organized by the Indian Exhibition Company called the Nexus Exhibitions, whose are believed to be the pioneers in organizing exhibitions related to the Indian Beauty Industry. In the past they have organized numerous trade fairs and exhibitions for the industry that has attracted Vast number of Exhibitors , Visitors and Buyers transforming the International Beauty & Spa Expo into an ideal meeting place for the international Beauty professionals and decision makers.
International Beauty & Spa Expo 2014 would attract a large participation from several foreign countries as well, just as it had in the past attracts the Largest Participation from the Foreign Countries thus has become Ideal and Must Attend professional Trade Show for Easy Access to the Indian Beauty market.Beauty Pack is a Focused Show on Beauty Packaging which is the Concurrent to the Beauty & Spa Expo provides a Global Platform for the Beauty Packaging Companies to meet the Indian Manufactures.
The 5th International Beauty & Spa Expo 2014 would have beauty salons, dermatologists, cosmetologists, hairdressers,Perfumer,Spa therapists, aromatherapists, beauty schools etc. visiting the event to benefit from the vast amount of information about the industry updates that would be available. Thereby providing an ideal opportunity to interact with the more than 100 suppliers in 2 days ensuring and to get the best of the deals from the best of the players in the respective industry.
This edition has a special takeaway, which sets it apart from the previous editions as the collaterals of the expo have gone digital with Digibroc. If you are wondering what this could mean to you as an exhibitor or visitor, then read on further.
- The 5th International Beauty & Spa Expo 2014 as said earlier has opted to digital collaterals as a substitute for the physical collaterals, which means that you can now save on the printing costs of your brochures.
- This apart there is no possibility of you running out of brochures at the event, or having printed out too many.
- All your visitors at the 5th International Beauty & Spa Expo 2014 might not be interested in every product you are exhibiting so, now you can send across personalized brochures that would meet the preferences of your visitors.
- It is also possible to track your leads and generate quality leads.
- If you are visiting the 5th International Beauty & Spa Expo 2014 then all that you would be carrying back home with you is a beautiful you, tips to stay beautiful,etc. and not tons of collaterals that you might not have a second look at.
- Get the brochures you wish on the move by simply scanning a QR code that would be displayed at the outlets.
- Share the collaterals with your peers on your social media account with a click.
To know more about the expo, exhibit at the event or to request a collateral visit www.digibroc.com.