When I compare digital brochures to the hard paper ones, here are few advantages of the former that can be extensively beneficial for any event manager:
• Cut down your costs effectively: With digital brochures, you can effectively cut down both the printing as well as distribution costs while reaching out to larger readers.
• Primary message – More effective: By including videos, you can easily get in touch with your potential buyers without even asking them to download the brochures.
• Unlimited Distribution: Electronic brochures can be shared endlessly with global audiences, in just one mouse click.
• Faster Responses to Readers: For the readers interested to gather more information, it is much easier to respond quickly.
• Faster Client Responses: With the e-brochures, the clients can request instantaneously for detailed information, and even place orders round the clock.
• Easy accessibility and Round the Clock Services: The distribution of e-brochures is the simplest procedure, as it requires no plug-ins or special software. Anyone who has an internet access can glimpse over your brochures all across the globe, 24*7.
• Flexibility of changing the contents: online brochure gives you the freedom to amend your contents to comply with the ever changing demands and trends of marketplace. There is no need to reprint, just change your content effectively any time.
• Easy to assess market and plan marketing strategies: It is simpler and smoother to assess the market with the e-brochures, so that you can effectively plan and execute your strategies.
• User-friendly: The online brochures are user-friendly, it is simple and fast to browse through the contents, enlarge them and also mark the pages of interest. Printing the pages of interest is also just a matter of click.
• Add audio-visual touch to make it more appealing: You can include image movements, videos of any length or audio clips or use them as components of your web page. The graphical innovations can arrest the attention of viewers.
1. Construct a candid website access to your Electronic brochure from a visual link on your home page.
2. It is preferable to use short phrases or words such as “Open” etc, along with an image of your front cover.
3. The image might project a page, which is partially turned, along with a video symbol, to engage the views for interactivity.
4. You can also include an initial page of data recording, which will automatically register their name, email address, contact number etc, to facilitate a database for analysing market and further analysis.
5. After this, when the readers click the submit button, the E-brochure opens automatically.
6. When the viewers have finished glancing over your online brochure, they are automatically navigated to your website. This way you retain the attention of the viewers.
7. Also make use of the pro-active email campaigns to engage the already existing as well as potential clients.
8. Include the link to the online brochure in all your professional correspondences and corporate electronic communications to make it all the more effective.